Opening Shot : My First Ever Blog

Well Well Well,
This indicates the height of my laziness !!!
Created this blog in August 2007 but took more than 17 months to write this... my FIRST blog ever. All appreciation to J for pushing me to this !!!

This title "The Heavy Heart" was chosen when my tiny little heart was literally heavy - a life threatening tumor was growing inside. Though I was asymptomatic, it was the Almighty's gracious providence that it got detected in the very first place. If not detected I would have been KAPUT by now, without others knowing why and how the bird flew the nest so fast. This made my heart emotionally heavy too !!!

Things moved fast then and I had the tumor removed through an open heart surgery. I am humbled to acknowledge the prayers of ALL my friends, relatives, colleagues, near and dear ones who beseeched the Lord God to bring me out, as cheerful as ever, through the operation.

I am now alive and kicking and kicking strong - which was ONLY possible with all the tender love, care and affection of biggest treasure, my wife; after God, I owe her the most. I mustnt forget the love and support of my kids and parents.

Cheer Cheer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . my heart is of course lighter now and more spacious to accommodate new friends altogether.

May be with inspiration of my dearest cousin J, I should be able to blog more and blog better.
THANKS J.

Comments

the pleasantone said…
yay! you did it! may we hear more from you heart which hopefully is much lighter! good show! god bless...much love j
First comment from none other than J.

Feel privileged and honoured.

YAY YAY YIPPPEEE YIPPPEEE

Popular Posts